U.S. Submarines, Inc. was first formed in early 1993 in Washington State by L. Bruce Jones and Ellis Adams.
The company was established to design, engineer, manufacture and market submarines and submersibles. Initially, manufacturing facilities were established in LaConner, Washington but the firm relocated to Vero Beach, Florida in 1996 and the company maintains manufacturing facilities there currently (as of January 2008).
The company developed the concept of the personal diesel electric luxury submarine, and also builds multi-role submarines and submersibles for a number of applications. All of our submarines are capable of diving to 305 meters (1000 feet) and are classed +A1 Manned Submersible by the American Bureau of Shipping.
In addition to the Vero Beach facility the company maintains offices or has representatives in: Portland, Oregon; Seattle, Washington; Coeur d'Alene, Idaho; Paris, France and Dubai, U.A.E.
A related company, U.S. Submarine Engineering, is building the world's first undersea resort (http://poseidonresorts.com) and in 2008 will be offering the world's first sea floor residences.
The U.S. Submarines' management team is extraordinarily experienced in this highly specialized field and has been involved with over 80 submarine and manned submersible projects. In addition to design, engineering and construction, the company is quite active in business development and technical consulting, particularly to the highly profitable and rapidly growing tourist submarine industry.
U.S. Submarines, Inc. offers the following services:
- Design, engineering and construction of submarines and submersibles
- Custom design and construction of purpose-built submarines
- Refit and modification of existing submarines and submersibles
- Marketing and sales of new and used manned submersibles, tourist submarines and semi-submersibles
- Design, engineering and construction of Sea Room Habitats and Ocean Activity Centers
- Business planning and technical consulting for marine leisure projects
- Tourist submarine consulting and establishment of turn key operations
- Comprehensive site surveys and feasibility studies for t-sub operations
- Personnel recruitment and full training
- Submersible operations support
Ordering Your Submarine
Ordering procedures - Delivery time - Payment schedule - Optional equipment - Financing - Training and support
U.S. Submarines' Price List
Prices of submarines and optional equipment are available. Please contact us at + 1 208/687-9057 or at firstname.lastname@example.org